Pages

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Commercials: Acme Brick & Memorex

So team,

We're still hanging out in the living room. (Not mine, but my buddy Tom's) Yep, we're doing commercial parodies. Like any good kid does with a video camera. We bring our skills to bear on the legendary ACME brick and of course Memorex Tapes. The smooth jazz is particularly nice, as is the ode to classical composer Schubert.

There's not much to say here. It's been a bit delayed in the posting because I've been out of town on a cruise Raging it up in the Bahamas. :)

And damn...that hair is sure looking good here. Mean's it's still ninth grade. Like seriously, did I really think it was a good idea to go for hair like this? I wanted my hair to look like Michael J. Fox's on "Family Ties" (The TV show, not my short film), and I think...I think I was really close. Just a few more perms and I'd have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment