Pages

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

I paid off my student loan so.... Here's the College films!

Yep Team, I paid off the student loan!
yahhhhhooooooooooo!!!!

So in honor of that momentous and 15+ year adventure, I'm going to post the rest of my college films here with a little bit about them. It might be one entry. It might be a couple entries. I'm not sure, but I stalled out posting the craigoclassic's and now it's time to finish. Because I'm SURE you are all waiting with baited breath.

I can assure you this. MOST of the films from my University of Iowa days are better than the home video style stuff from the first section of this series. Most of them. :)

Without further ado:

THE FOOT...










Okay, so ironically, the first one is a home video style. Ha ha ha.
It's silly. It's screwing around back in Dallas one summer during college. Chris Borden's memorable turn as a fierce assassin has given him a nickname for the ages. And the car chase... MAN this shit is crazy! It might be the best car chase ever filmed. I'm not kidding. The French Connection has got nothing on this.

And it also has many references to such hits as "Army of Darkness" and our favorite B Movie of all time, "ROTOR". Oh yeah. Get ready to get rocked!

(Okay, I'll do one post for each video).

2 comments:

  1. Being able to finally pay off your student loan is absolutely worth some celebration, in any way you please. :D Some get stuck for years, until they, too, start having children of their own. And their children will then have to apply for student loans in the future too. What was your paying strategy, by the way? Eustolia@Sunset Payday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fifteen years just to pay off your student loan? That's definitely a long time, Craig! I wonder how you managed to limit your expenses while paying for your debts. Well, I hope you can share your experience and tips. Thanks, in advance!

    Jaden@TorontoBankruptcyAdvice.com

    ReplyDelete