Pages

Monday, March 15, 2010

The "Straight On Till Morning" Poster...




Here it is!

The One Sheet Poster for "Straight On Till Morning". I'm so pumped! This looks so much better than I thought it would thanks to Natalie Young our photographer, and Lonny Chant who did the titles. To Brian Erzen for his keen eye and for hooking me up with Lonny in the first place. And to all of you who were giving your thoughts and opinions on which struck you as best.

So now we have a poster...for a movie that hasn't been shot yet. We also have a number of other images, many of which you can see as background of the "finished" website www.SOTMmovie.com.

Looking at the images gets me excited to tell the story of David & Kaitlin. Hopefully it'll get other's excited to work on or see the movie. Of course by doing this and asking for all sorts of opinions, I was reminded of the fact that everyone has their favorites and their vision of how things should go, and even though seeking advice is always wise, in the end I've got to make my own choices and own decisions and sink or swim with them. As my good buddy Dan Kraus said in one of my many emails asking for opinions about fonts, blood color levels and more: "This looks great...but you gotta start trusting yourself! you don't need opinions on this small stuff -- you got it goin on, bro!"

Thanks Dan.

No comments:

Post a Comment