Pages

Monday, March 22, 2010

Prelude To Neurobashing



Sooooo.....

We're not in the living room anymore! Woooooo! Not that there weren't some amazing films that took place in Tom's living room. But now my friends... we have driver's licenses. Yep! It's late 10th grade and we have finally caught up with the "1st" CraigOClassic "Neurobashing".

So this is the video we shot spontaneously before deciding to do the epic chase adventure in it's entirety. Really, it's just 2 minutes of us cruising around Richardson, TX before coming up with a joke that was the pivotal moment in the full length film. Still, it was sure fun to see the streets, cruise the alleys (that was a big shock upon moving to Texas from Colorado was the strange fun alleys), and watching Tom nearly drop the camera out the side of the car when going over a dip!

Richardson's finest make a cameo, as does my high school, J.J. Pearce. (Yep, the same one Jessica Simpson went to... a few years after me. Same one Shane Caruth, director of "Primer" went to. A few years before me. As well as a number of other working film professionals who I also have no contact with.) Tom and David's high school, Richardson, is featured in the longer film. (Yep, the same one David Gordon Green, director of "Pineapple Express" went to, who my friend Dan Kraus knows from North Carolina.) It's a small world, but a big state.

The end of this makes me wonder why I didn't have much luck with the ladies in high school. I mean, we're so smooth, it's a wonder, really, really a wonder.

Tom actually shot all this, so I'm not sure I can call it a "CraigoClassic". Perhaps its a "THOMclassic", but whatever, there aren't really any rules here. :)

Oh...and the perm may be gone, but DAMN, my hair still looks good.

1 comment:

  1. Shots of you driving around town for three minutes.

    Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete