Pages

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

CraigoClassic Begins...



Hey Team,

So there have been a number of requests to see some of my old films online, films from college in Iowa and even high school in Texas and before... Okay, I'm exaggerating, I have a few friends who want to see my college film "Stryker Reed and the Exploding Vampyre Whores" (and who wouldn't?) Because of that, my friend Dan Kraus' "Francis Ford Iowa" blog, the fact I've been wanting to do this for a long time, and that this year I will be shooting a new feature horror film called "Straight On Till Morning", I decided it was time to revisit the past and bring to you:

CraigoClassic

A series of "films", some good (relatively speaking), some not so good (more accurate), and some downright terrible (brace yourself for "Plate Techtonics"), that I'll be posting here over the coming months. It's a chance to walk down memory lane (for me) and a chance for all of you to laugh at me (or at yourselves) as you witness the history of my filmmaking "career" thus far.

I'm going to post them (more or less) in chronological order, which means you get some bad ass high school action (with me doing some acting no less) and then we'll drift into the college films and on through my first feature film (what?), which will be broken into nice and easy 10 minute or less segments for you to view at your leisure. CraigoClassic will stop before 2001 and the making of "The Closer She Gets" (www.theclosershegets.com). That, after all, is another story entirely.

I promise nothing. In fact, many of these I haven't seen in quite some time, so I might be more embarrassed than expected when I post them. But I'm going to post them all, without editing, for better or worse.

So sit back, relax, and enjoy (I hope)

CraigO

No comments:

Post a Comment