Pages

Monday, April 5, 2010

Stolen Cars and Movies...

So team,

Some piece of shit stole my car from my PARKING SPOT IN MY HOME on Easter Morning.
Yep...

So guess what happens to the money I had saved up for a movie called Straight On Till Morning?

Yep.

I get to buy a car. That means we are even FURTHER from our goal of shooting this movie.

Now, for some reason, I'm more depressed about this than pissed. It's such a random thing, I just don't know what I can even do about it. I guess if you see a :

94, white Honda Civic 4door with dark tinted windows, Texas Plates, SXR-052. A taped on drivers side rear view mirror.

Call the cops. Follow the fuckers. And help us out. Cause no car means the movie just got harder. Like it wasn't hard enough as it was.

CraigO

No comments:

Post a Comment